03 Februari, 2009

Nidji - Bila Aku Jatuh Cinta (English Version)

Lirik lagu Nidji - Bila Aku Jatuh Cinta (English Version) :

kill me now because i am lonely
i can hear a thousand songs
singing in salvation
shouting at the world

as my soul begin to journey
i can see the sun and glory
dancing with desire
and blast me with the light of love

kiss me now because i am lonely
i can see a tears of hunger
open up your eyes
open up your heart

and i lost for your love till i die 2x
no no..

and now
since you in my hand
wake up now i am feel the same
feel the same
as one

wake me up
there are sign
there are sign
tonight

tonight ….

Tags : lirik lagu cinta, Album baru Nidji, Kumpulan lagu lagu terpopuler Nidji, Album musik Indonesia Terpopuler Nidji, Album baru Nidji, Nidji Bila Aku Jatuh Cinta (English Version)